Thursday, October 9, 2008

Its Official...I'm finally a "blogger"

OK...so I finally decided to join the blogging world. I love to visit my friends blogs and see how their families are doing and the things they are doing with their lives. I am very uncreative, I am a terrible journal writer, and I absolutely loathe scrapbooking...so I decided to give blogging a try to see if I can try to keep an unofficial log of our lives. I guarantee no serious creativity, and I don't even know how to load the pictures up yet...but you have to start somewhere. So tune in (not sure when), but I will try to keep adding more posts so that you can all check out the Straub family (although Stacy has forbidden me from putting personal information about him on here).

3 comments:

Erica said...

Yay..so cute...Oh Stacy...That sounds just like him...Can't wait to see pics...

Me-shell said...

Jesse,
This is great. Look around you... you have created something magnificent.

Joseph Cone Darnell said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Jesse.